TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SHAKTI SUMMER SCHOOL 2021
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the start of your training, you will receive 100% credit towards an upcoming training hosted by Shakti School of Dance (within 2 years)
- If you cancel between 31-60 days prior to the start of your training, you will receive 50% credit towards an upcoming training hosted by Shakti School of Dance (within 2 years)
- If you cancel 0-30 days prior to the start of your training, you will receive 0% credit.
If you are registering via our payment plan and you default on the second payment, your first payment will be rolled over for up to 2 years (to be used towards an upcoming training hosted by Shakti School of Dance)
If for some reason you miss days or decide to leave during your training, no refunds or credit will be offered for any reason at all.
If by some unforeseen events or happenings (due to illness, weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, etc) Shakti School of Dance cancels the training, we will refund all deposits and payments. We cannot however compensate airfare or travel costs incurred to come to the training. To cover these risks, we recommend you purchase travel insurance (the best way to protect yourself from unforeseen circumstances like weather, natural disaster, lost baggage, medical expenses, etc).
Please check travel restrictions regularly for Greece and EU at http://travel.gov.gr/#/. Policies are changing constantly so we recommend you take some time to research up to date information the Greek Embassy in the country you hold a passport in.
SHAKTI SUMMER SCHOOL & VILLA SHAKTI POLICIES
- DRESS CODE: All Odissi students must wear dance sari with blouse and churridar during the intensive.
- NO DRUG POLICY: Shakti Summer School students must follow a no drug policy in and out of the classroom while enrolled in the programs.
- NO SMOKING POLICY: smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Villa Shakti property.
- VEGETARIAN CAMPUS: Eating Non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited at Villa Shakti.
- CLASS ETIQUETTE: Students must arrive to class on time and prepared for that particular lesson. No Late entry. We maintain a silent classroom.
- FILMING/SOCIAL MEDIA ETIQUETTE: No Filming or live streaming of classes or class materials is allowed without permission. However, we want to encourage you to capture your experience of summer school and share on Social Media (please tag #villashakticrete and #colleenashakti), which helps us spread the word of our program with other dancers.
HEALTH & SAFETY in COVID TIMES
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISITORS ACCORDING TO GREEK LAW:
- Tourists must fill in the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) no later than 23:59 (11.59 PM) of the day before arriving in Greece. For more information, please click here.
Prior to departure, all travelers must ensure that they carry an acceptable form of certification of their health condition. Acceptable documents include:
- A negative PCR molecular test result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 72 hours before entry.
- A vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority.
- A certificate of recovery from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory.
- A certificate of a positive PCR molecular test result, confirming that the holder recovered from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, performed at least 2 months before arrival, and no later than 9 months before arrival.
All certificates must include the critical information (i.e. number of doses and their respective dates) in English, German French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and the person’s full name must match the name on the passport or any other recognized travel document.
Travelers arriving in Greece are subject to:
- Sampling RAPID antigen tests at the entrance gates for selected individuals drawn from a targeted sampling system, based on the ”EVA” system.
- Mandatory isolation if they test positive for SARS-Cov-2, following a sampling test. In this case, the travelers and their travel companions are accommodated in quarantine hotels, where they will undergo further PCR testing to confirm the initial diagnosis. Guests will stay in seclusion hotels for at least 10 days. The expenses of the accommodation in quarantine hotels are covered by the Greek state.
For more information or to check that all of the above info is up to date, please visit https://travel.gov.gr/#/
YOUR HEALTH & OUR SCHOOL / ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
Please continue to be proactive about your self-empowering health and self-care regimen.
Please assume your own risk of being in a group setting. We will do everything in our power to keep our school and living spaces clean according to Greek Covid Protocol.
By signing our ‘Mandatory Waiver Form’ on the school application, you agree to inform us of any health conditions or important medications. You assume full responsibility for your safety and all risks of participating in this training and while in our program. We are not responsible for any illness or injury that any student sustains while enrolled in the program.
We reserve the right to ask a student to leave the program without refund if in the case their behavior does not comply with the integrity of our school.